We will enjoy the coastal zone of the country, with a fairly hot climate, you will be able to visit and get to know the beautiful beaches of Paracas, observe the sea lions and Humboldt penguins in their natural habitat, try the delicious and traditional Peruvian Pisco and eat the delicious ceviche
Why should you hike paracas – ica with Danzak Peru?
- We are practical, punctual, reliable Travel company, welcoming individuals or groups. Check out our reviews on trip advisor.
- We include porters who will carry your lunch, so you will hike light.
- You will ride the same train with your guide until the Inca trail trailhead.
- We dont share the service with other companies.
- Small groups of 2 to 8 people máximum. This fact sets us apart from other travel companies that take bigger groups.
- Danzak Peru is A 100% locally owned Travel Company and fully licensed Inca Trail operator.
- Our Tour Guides pride themselves on being up to date and have a comprehensive programme of continual professional development. We love showing what a fascinating and amazing Inca trail is.
- Your return train ticket is at 02:55 pm from Aguas Calientes. Therefore you arrive to Cusco early so you will sleep enough to do any tour the next day.
DAY 1: ICA / PARACAS
07:00 Bus Cruz del Sur Lima/Ica (VIP)
12:30 Arrival to Ica and transfer to your hotel, then we will go on a city tour.
13:00 Excursion to the city of Ica, we will visit the Main Square, Regional Museum, wine cellar and Huacachina Lagoon.
15:30 Buggies and Sunboard, is an exciting adventure tour that you will enjoy in tubular cars making a tour of the beautiful dunes of the desert of Ica. In the high dunes, typical of the Ica desert you will be able to practice Sandboard, this sport will make you feel part of a new adventure full of adrenaline when descending vertiginously through the white sand, it is a different style and full of emotion.
17:30 Transfer to the bus station.
18:00 Departure by Bus Cruz del Sur Ica /Paracas. Arrival and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 2: PARACAS / LIMA
07:15 Transfer to the Chaco pier
08:00 Tour to the Ballestas Islands, enjoy a unique and diverse coastal fauna, aboard boats driven by expert captains. The tour around the islands will allow you to admire the sounds of sea lions, as well as appreciate the Humboldt penguin and other birds. On the way, we will pass in front of the famous Candelabro, a huge geo-glyph on the coastal sand. Let the sea breeze caress your face while you enjoy the surrounding nature (shared service).
10:30 Excursion to the Paracas National Reserve, with its more than 335 thousand hectares is the dream place for nature lovers. Discover marine fossils, an arid desert and a diversity of fauna in a place that is an obligatory stop for migratory birds. The tour includes a visit to the Interpretation Center, which will allow you to learn about the richness of the place, you will also visit the Julio C. Tello Museum, to learn more about the Paracas civilization.
15:15 Transfer to the bus station.
16:00 Departure by Cruz del Sur Paracas/Lima bus.
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast included.
- Transfers and excursions in shared service with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to the places mentioned in the program.
- Services and meals according to itinerary.
- 24 hour assistance by our operations department.
PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Services and meals NOT mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and extras of any kind (laundry, telephone calls, etc.).
what to pack
- It is mandatory to bring an original passport to be able to board the buses and visit tourist places.
- sun hats
- extra money in soles
- clothes for summer
- Any material loss or accident is at the customer’s own risk.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated above, does not apply refund.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as “Performed” without place to Claims, Postponements or Refunds.
- Original PASSPORT is very important
- it is important to acclimatize to the weather two days prior to the tour.
- It is recommended not to participate in the hike if you are over 60 years old.
- the tour provides the necessary security.
Paracas – Ica
Please, carefully fill out our RESERVATION FORM with your correct personal data.
- People: 1-10
- People: 1-15
- People: 1-15
Prices per person are expressed in Soles. Rates and availability of services are subject toavailability of the services are subject to variation until the reservation is confirmed.The quotation is exclusively for Peruvian passengers with updated ID card.Foreigners have additional cost in the income to different tourist attractions.Means of Payment: Deposits and Transfers, Credit Card Payments.The […]
- People: 1-10