Prices per person are expressed in Soles. Rates and availability of services are subject to
availability of the services are subject to variation until the reservation is confirmed.
The quotation is exclusively for Peruvian passengers with updated ID card.
Foreigners have additional cost in the income to different tourist attractions.
Means of Payment: Deposits and Transfers, Credit Card Payments.
The client covers the cost of banking operations if it is a foreign bank or a bank different from the bank account provided.
bank different from the bank account provided.
Why should you hike MAGIC CUSCO with Danzak Peru?
- We are practical, punctual, reliable Travel company, welcoming individuals or groups. Check out our reviews on trip advisor.
- We include porters who will carry your lunch, so you will hike light.
- You will ride the same train with your guide until the Inca trail trailhead.
- We dont share the service with other companies.
- Small groups of 2 to 8 people máximum. This fact sets us apart from other travel companies that take bigger groups.
- Danzak Peru is A 100% locally owned Travel Company and fully licensed Inca Trail operator.
- Our Tour Guides pride themselves on being up to date and have a comprehensive programme of continual professional development. We love showing what a fascinating and amazing Inca trail is.
- Your return train ticket is at 02:55 pm from Aguas Calientes. Therefore you arrive to Cusco early so you will sleep enough to do any tour the next day.
DAY 1 CUSCO
Arrival in Cusco. Transfer to the hotel Royal Inka I. In the afternoon City tour.
CITY TOUR CUSCO: The City Tour, has a duration of 5 hours approx. and allows you to visit
the most important tourist attractions in the city of Cusco and surroundings, among them:
Cathedral, the Temple of the Sun “Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, which is one of the most amazing buildings in the world most amazing buildings in the world, Qenqo with its subway tunnels which are believed to have the world of man and the world of the dead, Tambomachay, known as the Inca Baths and the known as the Baths of the Inca and a panoramic view of Puca Pucara whose name of Quechua origin means ‘fortress’.
Quechua origin means ‘red fortress’, finally we will finish with the panoramic view from the viewpoint of
Finally we will finish with the panoramic view from the viewpoint of the White Christ. Culminating the tour in your hotel Royal Inka.
DAY 2: VIP VALLEY
For this day, we will visit the archaeological complexes of Chinchero, Maras, Moray, Salineras and Pisaq,
Moray, Salineras and Pisaq.
Our first stop will be in the historic town of Chinchero, known for its archaeology and handicrafts.
archaeology and handicrafts. At the experimental agricultural center of Moray
we will observe the system of circular terraces that the Incas used to experiment with the
the adaptation of plants to the different microclimates or ecological floors.
ecological floors. Then, we will descend to the traditional village of Maras, in whose streets we will observe the noble streets we will observe the noble coats of arms of its colonial past. Then, we will go to Salineras then, we will go to Salineras to observe the hundreds of artesian wells where the people of Maras where the people of Maras, following ancestral techniques of crystallization, still convert the salt water still convert salt water into salt crystals. At noon we will have lunch buffet style in an excellent tourist restaurant in the Sacred Valley. Afterwards, we will visit the visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo and finally, we will go to Pisaq, an important archaeological complex in Pisaq, an important archaeological complex located on top of a steep hill, with its enormous terraces and Inca temples of solid and perfect construction. We visit the handicraft market of Pisaq, one of the best known in Peru, concluding our tour in the city of Pisaq. concluding our tour in the city of Cusco.
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU
Breakfast at the hotel. In the early hours of the morning, you will take the bus to Ollantaytambo station.
the Ollantaytambo station, the adventure begins aboard the train that will travel one of the most beautiful
one of the most beautiful railway routes, crossing picturesque Andean landscapes and introducing you to the and entering the warm and exuberant jungle. Arriving at the marvelous
the wonderful town of Aguas Calientes, known as the gateway to the famous Machu Picchu, you will board the bus to Picchu, you will board the bus to one of the 7 wonders of the world. You will explore the
Inca archaeological site for two hours with our professional guide. After appreciating its beautiful architecture and discovering its secrets, you will take the bus back to Machu Picchu return to Machupicchu town where you will have free time to have lunch and/or do some activities.
and / or do some activity. Afterwards, you will board the train for 20 minutes. Before to Ollantaytambo. At the end of the day, you will take the bus to Cusco.
to the city of Cusco.
DAY 4: MOUNTAIN OF COLORS
In this program we will visit one of the new natural attractions of Cusco “The mountain of 7 colors
mountain of 7 colors”. The tour starts early in the morning, our guide will pick you up from your hotel
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at 07:30hrs. To travel by private car for approximately 2 hours approximately to the south, until we arrive to the district of Cusipata – Paucarpata where we will have breakfast.
Paucarpata where we will have breakfast, then we will travel by car for 1 hour more until we reach the
to reach the checkpoint and start the hike, the hike will last about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
and 20 minutes, we will observe the typical flora and fauna of the Andean and fauna typical of the Andes, among which highlights the presence of Llamas and Alpacas. the viewpoint of Vinicunca or Montaña de Colores (5080 masl.) our guide will give us an explanation about the orography, the explanation about the orography, ecosystem and color of the mountain.
We can also take advantage of the moment to take pictures and admire the beautiful scenery.
beautiful scenery, then we will return by the same path to the point where we started the hike (Llaqa).
the hike (Llaqto) where our transport will be waiting to take us back to Cusipata.
our transport will be waiting to take us back to Cusipata, where we will enjoy lunch.
After lunch we will start our return trip to Cusco, arriving between 4 and 5 in the afternoon to your hotel.
DAY 5: FREE DAY
This day you will be able to do the activities you wish, then you will be transferred to the Velazco Astete airport, concluding the tour.
Astete airport, concluding the tour.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel / Hotel – Airport.
- Tourist Transfer for all tours.
- Lodging nights.
- Official tour guide for all tours.
- General Tourist Ticket (entrance fees for 16 tourist sites among
them for City Tour, Sacred Valley and Moray.
- General Tourist Ticket (entrance fees for 16 tourist sites among
- Transfers from hotel to train station and vice versa.
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Bus ticket Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Lunch or dinner not included
- Entrance to hot springs
- Any service not mentioned as included
WHAT TO PACK
- Sunscreen +90.
- Rain poncho.
- Clothes for the cold
- Hiking shoes.
- Extra cash
- Hiking poles.
- Any material loss or accident is at the customer’s own risk.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated above, does not apply refund.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as “Performed” without place to Claims, Postponements or Refunds.
- Original PASSPORT is very important
- it is important to acclimatize to the weather two days prior to the tour.
- It is recommended not to participate in the hike if you are over 60 years old.
- the tour provides the necessary security.
Please, carefully fill out our RESERVATION FORM with your correct personal data.
FREQUENT ASK QUESTION
- People: 1-15
Prices per person are expressed in Soles. Rates and availability of services are subject toavailability of the services are subject to variation until the reservation is confirmed.The quotation is exclusively for Peruvian passengers with updated ID card.Foreigners have additional cost in the income to different tourist attractions.Means of Payment: Deposits and Transfers, Credit Card Payments.The […]