Lares Trek 4 Days to Machu Picchu is a hike through the sacred valley where we can observe a variety of flora and fauna also we can learn a little of its history and its villages as they go through the days of our tour, this walk will take us to Machu Picchu touring the Inca trails accompanied by our guide.
make sure you have enough energy for this adventure.
Lares trek of 4 days and 3 nights is one of the most wonderful places, which begins in Lares town. It is a hiking route that is located in the Cusco region, in Peru. This route crosses the Andes mountain range and offers a unique opportunity to explore the rural region and the Andean towns. The duration of the trip is four days and it is important to be physically fit and prepared to walk for long periods of time in difficult conditions. opportunity to see impressive landscapes and meet local people. It is important to note that the climate in this region can be variable.
the most wonderful places, which starts from pueblo Lares. Where you will appreciate the fabrics of the native peoples and cross typical Andean mountains.
The 4-day Lares Trek is a popular trekking route in the Peruvian Andes that offers a unique and exciting experience for nature and adventure lovers.
- Breathtaking Landscapes: The 4-day Lares Trek takes you through a variety of spectacular landscapes, from verdant valleys and páramo forests to snow-capped mountain peaks.
- The 4-day Lares Trek is a medium-level trek, making it a great option for those looking for a challenge and adventure.
- The 4-day Lares Trek allows you to meet the local communities and learn about their culture and way of life,
- During the 4-day Lares Trek, it is possible to see a variety of wild animals, such as llamas, alpacas, and pumas.
- Disconnect from technology and enjoy nature. The 4-day Lares Trek is a great opportunity to disconnect from technology and enjoy the beauty of nature.
WHY BOOK WITH US:
- Our company has all the documents assigned by the government.
- Our horse riders are specially prepared to attend in a respectful and humble way, we provide them with a fair salary, they have a family to support.
- Our work team is trained to provide the best service,
- Danzak Peru is a company 100% located in Cusco, which operates responsibly and reliably.
- We have professional guides in tourism, they are prepared for all types of work, they are experts in trekking, and they also have experience in different adventure or trekking routes to provide the best service.
- We do not share our pools with other companies, we operate our pools ourselves.
To reserve the 4-day lares trek, it is made 1 year in advance before the travel date. A deposit of $200 per person must be made to confirm your reservation.
- Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
- Departure: Cusco
- difficulty: moderate
- Season: April to November
- Type: adventure – camping – hotel
- Distance: 53km
ITINERARY LARES TREK 4 DAYS
DAY 1: CUSCO – THERMAL BATHS – KISWARANI
We will pick you up at 05:00 hrs in the morning from your hotel, we will drive for approximately 2 hours to Lares one of the famous thermal medicinal baths with different temperatures good for bones, stress, muscles and relax with the wonderful views of the mountains. There you will have a delicious energizing breakfast prepared by the professional chef.
After enjoying breakfast our adventure begins with a 4 hour hike to the village of Cuncani during the hike we will observe beautiful mountain scenery. It is there where we will enjoy a fresh lunch prepared with local products, we continue the hike for 3 hours we will see Andean farmers of the area, Andean lakes until we arrive to the village of Kiswarani, there we will have dinner and spend the night.
- Altitude: 3880 meters above sea level.
- Duration: 7 hours
- Walking distance: 17 km
- Difficulty: moderate
DAY 2: CAMP – PASO CÓNDOR – CANCHA CANCHA
We will wake up very early with a cup of coca or tea, there we will have an energizing breakfast, after enjoying it we start the 4 hour hike to the highest point. The Condor Pass at an altitude of 4700 meters above sea level. During the hike you can enjoy beautiful lakes, you can also observe Andean birds such as gallinules and sparrow hawks. Upon reaching the top of the Condor Pass, you will have time to rest while your guide performs a spiritual offering ceremony to the sacred mountains. Then we continue our 2 hour adventure to the valley, where lunch awaits us.
After lunch, you will continue for 2 more hours to the village of Cancha Cancha through the breathtaking scenery. Upon arrival you will be greeted with a hot drink to enjoy. You will have time to explore and walk around the village observing llamas, alpacas.
- Altitude Camping: 3750 m.a.s.l.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Walking distance: 16 kilometers
- Difficulty: Moderate to challenging.
DAY 3: CANCHA CANCHA – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
We start the day with all the energy with beautiful views of the mountains, there you will have a delicious breakfast. Then we descend for about 4 hours. Through the highlands to the Sacred Valley. On the way down we will observe corn farms and different types of ecosystem.
A town called Huaran from here the private bus will take you for 25 minutes to the town of Ollantaytambo “known as the living Inca city”. Here we will board our train to Machupicchu during the trip you will be able to observe beautiful natural landscapes. There we will spend the night in our 3 star hotel.
- Camping Altitude: 2700 m.a.a.s.l.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Walking distance: 12 kilometers
- Difficulty: easy
DAY 4: MACHUPICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES – CUSCO
Enjoy the last day, which is the most spectacular. We wake up very early and have breakfast. Then we will take the first buses to Machupicchu to see the sunrise over Machupicchu. Your guide will spend about 2 hours explaining about the highlights, stories, mysteries and incredible Inca technology. You will then have time to explore on your own or take additional hikes such as Huayna Picchu or Picchu Mountain; to enter you will need to book in advance. After exploring we will take the bus to Aguas Calientes, where you will have lunch (not included). After enjoying your lunch we will board our train back to Ollantaytambo and your private van will pick you up from the train station back to Cusco and you will be at your hotel around 06:30 hrs in the afternoon.
- Highest altitude: 2700
- Duration: 3 hours
- Walking distance: 6 kilometers
- Difficulty: easy
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Information section about your trip will be at 06:00 pm. At your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off.
- Professional tourist guide.
- 3-star hotel in Machu Picchu.
- Professional chef along the way
- Machu Picchu entrance ticket and lares trek
- Cusco transportation – round trip.
- Return panoramic train ticket.
- Bus up to Machu Picchu and down.
- Packing mules and their rider.
- Trekking equipment.
- Food during the walk.
- Snacks, bottle of water, fruit.
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- Backpack cover for rain protection.
- Boiled water to fill their bottles
IT’S NOT INCLUDED:
On a hike, we need poles with rubber tips, but they are optional. If it is recommended. In case you do not have it, they are available to rent with Danzak Peru.
- Sleeping bags ($20)
- trekking sticks. ($15)
- Lunch on the last day.
- Travel insurance.
- Huayna Picchu or Picchu Mountain; It is done next to Machu Picchu. It is a 45-minute hike to the top. He would do it after his tour of Machu Picchu. The cost is (75 dollars per person), to reserve your ticket, it is done 1 year in advance, because there are only limited tickets.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING DURING THE TRIP
- Original passport (photocopy is not accepted), you must have your passport updated before your trip to Peru.
- Valid student card (if I book as a student), the original card must be issued by the university.
- Shoes for the walk, waterproof pants, jackets, rain jacket.
- Hiking backpack, 25 liter capacity.
- Change clothes such as polo shirts, pants, socks.
- Waterproof clothes.
- Clothing for visiting Machu Picchu.
- Jackets for the cold
- Hot waters, wear bathing clothes.
- Toilet paper.
- Personal hygiene, personal hygiene items, such as toothpaste and biodegradable soap.
- Digital camera for photos.
- Bottled water in a squeeze bottle.
- Trekking sticks.
- Extra money.
- Clothing appropriate for the weather, including layers and waterproof clothing
- Comfortable and resistant trekking shoes
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Canteen or water bottle
- First aid items and personal medicines
- Camera or device.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAVELING?
- It is not recommended for pregnant people.
- It is not recommended for people over 60 years of age.
- It is not recommended for people suffering from cardiac arrest.
- It is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Make sure you are in good physical and mental condition to face the challenges of high mountain hiking.
- Bring enough water to last the entire trek, and also consider bringing a water purifier or tablets.
- Make sure your trekking shoes are in good condition for walking.
- The walk is not difficult, but it takes getting used to walking.
- You have to book 1 year in advance between the months of April to October, before leaving on your trip.
- Make sure you are used to walking.
ROUND TRAIN AND RETURN TO MACHU PICCHU
There are several train options available for your round trip from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes. These trains offer economy and business class services and feature comfortable seats, with panoramic views throughout the journey.
There are several train schedules, for our passengers we provide the departure train schedule at 3:37 p.m., Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes and its return will be the next day at 2:55 p.m. from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo. This train schedule helps us to get you to your hotel early.
THE CLIMATE OF LARES TREK
The weather on the 4-day Lares Trek can vary a lot depending on the time of year you decide to do the trek. In general, the Lares Trek is at a very high altitude, so it can be cold at any time of the year. During the rainy season that begins from November to March. In the dry season starts from April to October, the weather on the Lares Trek can be very cold, especially at night. It is important to be prepared for very low temperatures and to wear appropriate clothing to protect yourself from the cold.
We will give you the duffel bag after having a briefing, before the briefing ends. The pack mules will carry your things, but you must carry what is necessary during the walk, only what is necessary must be carried in your backpack; such as a bottle of water, a jacket for the cold, a camera, sunscreen, etc.
There is a briefing at 06:00 pm, one day before your trip and it will be at your hotel. It is very important for your output. If you cannot arrive at this time, you must coordinate with the Danzak Peru team by email. The informative section lasts approximately 30 to 40 minutes, you will meet with your guide and provide all the detailed information about your trip.
Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days
Please, carefully fill out our RESERVATION FORM with your correct personal data.
FREQUENT ASK QUESTION
To reserve Lares Trek 4 days click on the RESERVE NOW button. Then select your departure or travel date, and fill in your personal information for each participant. The last one is the payment, you can do it with your credit card or debit card.
Once we have your lares trek permit in our hands. We will send you a confirmation that everything is 100% organized.
The Lares Trek is a hiking route located in the Cusco region, in Peru. This route crosses the Andes mountain range and offers a unique opportunity to explore the rural region and the Andean towns. The Lares Trek extends over several hundred kilometers and is a popular option that offers good views of animals, such as alpaca, llamas, and the native people with typical bastimenta of the area, you will also have the opportunity to learn about the flora and fauna.
The 4-day Lares Trek with connection to Machu Picchu is an excellent option for those who want to enjoy an adventure in nature and visit Machu Picchu, the wonder of the world.
Yes, the original passport (in physical it does not accept photocopies), it is very important and you have to take it to enter Machu Picchu. In the control they will ask you.
If you are renewing your passport, don't forget to send us by email. In order to update your lares trek permit. If in case you have your previous passport we can reserve your permit.
If your passport has expired, you must update it immediately before your trip, then you must send us your passport to update your income.
The trekking poles, It is very important for each person. It helps us from tiredness and it also helps us to hold on walks, the canes are individual for each person.
Yes, during the 4-day lares trek to Machu Picchu, we can store your luggage in our office or you can also leave it at your hotel. To what suits You can only take what is necessary for the trip.
The best time to visit the Lares trek varies depending on your weather preferences and road conditions. In general, the months from April to October are the best to do the trek because the weather is hotter and drier. However, it is also possible to do the trek in the months of October to April, but the weather will be colder and more humid, and the trail conditions may be more difficult due to snow and mud.
According to Peruvian law, you must be under 18 years of age. For the lares Trek 4 days (if you are 18 years old or older, you must have your valid student card or card. And your card will be shown.
- All students from 11 to 18 years old have a discount of 25 USD.
- for children from 02 to 11 years have a discount of 35 USD.
All students must send us their student card, in order to make the reservation.
- The 4-day Lares Trek is an incredibly beautiful and challenging trekking route that offers visitors the chance to explore nature and experience an unforgettable adventure.
- The 4-day Lares Trek is a sustainable tourism option, as it allows passengers to explore nature and learn about local culture without harming the environment.
- The 4-day Lares Trek is an important source of income for local communities.
- The 4-day Lares Trek is a great opportunity to learn about the importance of conserving nature and protecting biodiversity.
- Hiking is a physical activity that can have a positive impact on people's physical and mental health. The 4-day Lares Trek is a great way to stay active and enjoy nature at the same time.
The 4-day Lares Trek is a trekking route that presents some challenges and requires a certain level of fitness. which is dangerous to us. However, it is always important to take precautions and be prepared to face any situation that may arise during the trek.
It is important to follow your guide's instructions and be aware of your surroundings at all times. If you have any health problems or any other concerns, please inform your guide immediately.
The altitude can present some problems for people who are not used to living at such high altitudes, we recommend:
- It is important to give your body time to acclimate to the altitude before engaging in physical or exciting activities. You can acclimatize for a few days in the city of Cusco, which is located at an altitude of 3,400 meters, before starting the trekking.
- It is important to drink enough fluids to stay hydrated and help your body acclimate to the altitude.
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco: Alcohol and tobacco can negatively affect your body at high altitudes and can worsen altitude sickness symptoms.
- Carbohydrate-rich chef-prepared foods can help your body acclimate to the altitude.
- If you have symptoms of altitude sickness, you can take altitude medication to relieve the symptoms.
- It is important to rest or arrive before 2 days in Cusco to be able to acclimatize properly for the trekking.
- 2 days
- People: 1-10
Short Inca Trail 2 days: Located between the Peruvian Andes, the famous cloud forest and the Amazon tundra, with its incredible views and ancestral culture that make up this great and beautiful place, Danzak Peru has organized this wonderful program on the Inca Trail, designed for all types of travelers of all ages. You will […]
- Full Day
- People: 1-15
In this Cusco Tour we will visit the most popular archaeological sites and religious temples of our wonderful city, this tour can be done any day of the week. We will visit the main or most important sites where we can observe and visit the Cathedral in the Plaza de Armas and Qorikancha (the Golden […]
- People: 1-10
Lares Trek 4 Days to Machu Picchu is a hike through the sacred valley where we can observe a variety of flora and fauna also we can learn a little of its history and its villages as they go through the days of our tour, this walk will take us to Machu Picchu touring the […]
- People: 1-10
- People: 1-10
- Machu Picchu
Tour Valle Sagrado + Machu Picchu Machu Picchu 2 days tours: We will start the tour very early in the morning picking you up at your hotel to begin our trip.On the first day of the tour we will visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo and visit their villages and archaeological sites. We will also have a […]