Why should you hikeCUSCO PUNO with Danzak Peru?
- We are practical, punctual, reliable Travel company, welcoming individuals or groups. Check out our reviews on trip advisor.
- We include porters who will carry your lunch, so you will hike light.
- You will ride the same train with your guide until the Inca trail trailhead.
- We dont share the service with other companies.
- Small groups of 2 to 8 people máximum. This fact sets us apart from other travel companies that take bigger groups.
- Danzak Peru is A 100% locally owned Travel Company and fully licensed Inca Trail operator.
- Our Tour Guides pride themselves on being up to date and have a comprehensive programme of continual professional development. We love showing what a fascinating and amazing Inca trail is.
- Your return train ticket is at 02:55 pm from Aguas Calientes. Therefore you arrive to Cusco early so you will sleep enough to do any tour the next day.
DAY 1 CUSCO
Arrival in Cusco and transfer to the hotel Royal Inka I. You have the whole day free.
DAY 2: VIP VALLEY
For this day, we will visit the archaeological complexes of Chinchero, Maras, Moray, Salineras and Pisaq,
Salineras and Pisaq.
Our first stop will be in the historic town of Chinchero, known for its archaeology and handicrafts.
archaeology and handicrafts. In the experimental agricultural center of Moray we will observe the circular
system of circular terraces that the Incas used to experiment the adaptation of plants to different microclimates. adaptation of plants to the different microclimates or ecological floors. Then, we will descend to the then descend to the traditional village of Maras where we will observe the noble coats of arms of its colonial past.
colonial past. Then, we will go to Salineras to observe the hundreds of artisanal wells where the locals
where the people of Maras, following ancestral techniques of crystallization, are still converting the
crystallization techniques, are still converting salt water into salt crystals. At noon
We will have lunch buffet style in an excellent tourist tourist restaurant in the Sacred Valley. Afterwards, we will visit the fortress of Ollanta, we will visit the Ollantaytambo fortress and to finish
Finally, we will head to Pisaq, an important archaeological complex archaeological complex located on top of a steep hill, with its huge terraces and Inca temples of solid and perfect construction.
of solid and perfect construction.
We visit the handicraft market of Pisaq, one of the best known in Peru.
of Peru, concluding our tour in the city of Cusco.
city of Cusco.
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU
Breakfast at the hotel. In the early hours of the morning, you will take the bus to Ollantaytambo station.
the Ollantaytambo station, the adventure begins on board the train that will travel one of the most beautiful the most beautiful railway routes, crossing picturesque Andean landscapes and entering the warm and lush the warm and exuberant jungle eyebrow. Arriving at the wonderful town of Aguas Calientes, known as the gateway to the known as the gateway to the famous Machu Picchu, you will board the bus to one of the 7 wonders of the world.
of the 7 wonders of the world. You will explore the Inca archaeological center for two hours with our professional guide. our professional guide. After appreciating its beautiful architecture and discovering its secrets, you will secrets, you will take the bus back to Machupicchu village where you will have free time to have lunch and/or do some to have lunch and/or do some activities. Afterwards, you will board the train 20 minutes earlier to Ollantayu. Before that, you will take the train to Ollantaytambo. At the end of the day, you will take the bus to Cusco. to the city of Cusco.
DAY 4: CITY TOUR
CITY TOUR CUSCO: The City Tour, has a duration of 5 hours approx. and allows you to visit
the most important tourist attractions in the city of Cusco and surroundings, among them:
Cathedral, the Temple of the Sun “Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, which is one of the most amazing buildings in the world Qenqo with its subway tunnels that it is believed that its passages communicated the world of the the world of man and the world of the dead, Tambomachay, known as the Baths of the
known as the Baths of the Inca and a panoramic view of Puca Pucara whose name of Quechua origin means ‘fortress’.
Quechua origin means ‘red fortress’, finally we will finish with the panoramic view from the viewpoint of
Finally we will finish with the panoramic view from the viewpoint of the White Christ. Culminating the tour in your hotel Royal Inka.
DAY 5: MOUNTAIN OF COLORS
In this program we will visit one of the new natural attractions of Cusco “Lamontaña de 7 colores”.
of 7 colors”. The tour starts early in the morning, our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at 07:30 am.
in Cusco at 07:30hrs. We will travel by private car for about 2 hours to the south, until we reach the district of south, until we arrive to the district of Cusipata – Paucarpata where we will have breakfast.
We will travel by car 1 hour more until we arrive to the control post and start the hike, the hike will last approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
the walk will last approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes, we will observe the typical flora and fauna of the
and fauna typical of the Andes, among which highlights the presence of Llamas and Alpacas.
the viewpoint of Vinicunca or Montaña de Colores (5080 m.a.s.l.) our guide will give us an explanation about the orography, the explanation about the orography, ecosystem and color of the mountain.
We can also take advantage of the moment to take pictures and admire the beautiful scenery,
We will then return by the same path to the point where we started the hike (Llaqto) where our guide will explain us about the (Llaqto) where our transportation will be waiting to take us back to Cusipata, where we will enjoy the Cusipata, where we will enjoy lunch.
After lunch we will start our return trip to Cusco, arriving between 4 and 5 in the afternoon.
between 4 and 5 in the afternoon to your hotel. Then you will board the bus to Puno 21:00 hrs.
DAY 6: LAKE TITICACA
Puno, uros, Taquile, The day will start early with hotel pick up at 07:30 and transfer to the port of Puno.
of Puno. You will board the boat to the uros territory, where you will participate in a cultural demonstration that will allow you to discover their way of life.
a cultural demonstration that will allow you to discover their way of life.
Visit the Taquile islands and learn about the local culture. You will also be able to take a beautiful walk full of photo opportunities.
beautiful hike full of photo opportunities.
In the afternoon you will stop for lunch at a local restaurant with a menu of fried trout and quinoa soup.
fried trout and quinoa soup where you will get a glimpse into the life of the Taquileños.
You will return to Puno in the afternoon at 15:40 approx. and then you will board the bus to Cuzco station
to the station of Cuzco, where the tour will end.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel / Hotel – Airport.
- Tourist Transportation for all tours.
- Lodging nights.
- Official tour guide for all tours.
- General tourist ticket (income for 16 tourist sites among them for City
them for City Tour, Sacred Valley and Moray.
- General tourist ticket (income for 16 tourist sites among them for City
- Transfers from hotel to train station and vice versa.
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Bus ticket Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Lunch or dinner not included
- Entrance to hot springs
- Any service not mentioned as included
WHAT TO PACK
- Sunscreen +90.
- Rain poncho.
- Clothes for the cold
- Hiking shoes.
- Extra cash
- Hiking poles.
- Any material loss or accident is at the customer’s own risk.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated above, does not apply refund.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as “Performed” without place to Claims, Postponements or Refunds.
- Original PASSPORT is very important
- it is important to acclimatize to the weather two days prior to the tour.
- It is recommended not to participate in the hike if you are over 60 years old.
- the tour provides the necessary security.
Cusco – Puno
Please, carefully fill out our RESERVATION FORM with your correct personal data.
- People: 1-15
Prices per person are expressed in Soles. Rates and availability of services are subject toavailability of the services are subject to variation until the reservation is confirmed.The quotation is exclusively for Peruvian passengers with updated ID card.Foreigners have additional cost in the income to different tourist attractions.Means of Payment: Deposits and Transfers, Credit Card Payments.The […]